Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Swooft may collect personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address(es)
- Phone Number(s)
- Home Security Information
If you purchase Swooft's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Swooft collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Swooft may use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Swooft and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Swooft does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists or private customer information to third parties.
Swooft may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Swooft may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Swooft, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Swooft may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Swooft, its website, or its application; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Swooft; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Swooft users or the public.
If Swooft is sold, acquired by, or merged with another entity, we may provide such entity with your information without obtaining your further consent. We may provide notice of such asset sales, acquisitions, or mergers on the Swooft application.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary for legitimate business or legal purposes, including, but not limited to:
• Completing the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detecting security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercising free speech, ensuring the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Complying with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engaging in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enabling solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Complying with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise using your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Swooft does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
From time to time, Swooft may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Swooft or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Swooft, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the "Unsubscribe" button or replying to an email with "Unsubscribe."
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
3943 N. Austin Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60634
Effective as of May 07, 2021